- Stretch work wear FR Rain Wear Anti-molten metal wear FR Jeans FR Anti static work wear FR Arc proof work wear FR Acid resistant workwear FR Hivis work wear FR anti insect work wear FR winter work wear Fashionable work wear Chainsaw work wear Multi Norm work wear
- Welding industry Metallurgical industry Mining Industry Oil&Gas industry Offshore Industry Electricity & Power Road Safety Forrest industry General Industry
- News & events
F00J079 FR winter jacket
- TM-RAINMAX-MNA 230 Tomax's special 2-la
F00J079 FR Multinorm winter jacket
- TM-RAINMAX-MNA 230 Tomax's special 2-layer inherently FR blended rain fabric with membrane
- Inherent Flame Retardant quilted jacket with taped seams. Wind and water resistant fabric according to EN 343.
- This waterproof, breathable, FR rain jacket not only keeps workers visible day and night with Hi-vis fabric and the reflective tape, but also provides the protection from the thermal hazards associated with an electric arc flash, chemical splash and hydrocarbon flash fires.
- Concealed front zip and double storm flap with FR velcro closure.
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Chest pockets with zip.
- Adjustable sleeve width and inside knitted cuffs.
- Heat sealed reflective stripes for greater comfort.
EN ISO 11611 Class 1
EN ISO 11612
EN ISO 20471
EN ISO 13034
Color: Hi-vis yellow + Navy